[CAUT] Crescendo punchings was RE: aftertouch

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Dec 14 09:31:35 MST 2010

Weird. My folks are 100% "love it".

Jim

From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of David Love
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 7:00 PM
To: caut at ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] Crescendo punchings was RE: aftertouch

They do all that but they also hurt my fingers sometimes.  I've used them but I've also removed them.  Clearly defined regulation at the bottom is nice when you're regulating but it's not always that nice to play.  The reviews are mixed, in my book, and I wish I could tell you when and why.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com