[CAUT] Building humidity now, GREAT!

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Dec 11 17:17:10 MST 2010

That's the weird thing, Ed,

This old building has been my ( and Richard West's) nemesis for many
years.  Our fall has been up and down in humidity and temp swings as well,
even over these past 3 or 4 weeks....outside-wise.  I've seen many
Facilities personnel working like bees in the last couple weeks, so maybe
the Dean had something to say about it....FINALLY. (He's a pianist!) It
only took Richard's whining for 30 years and my measly 4 years to get
something done, but there is a benefit for constant whining, I guess. Keep
it going, folks! maybe it might take you a quaint 20 years or so. Thanks,
Richard!!

I hope it sticks!!...Yes again and I check; 41%.  Yaya~!  Now, of course,
I'll need to run around the building and see how even it is!! :>)Christmas
break is for tuning after all!!!

Paul