[CAUT] January 18 Boston PTG meeting presentation

James Patrick Draine draine at me.com
Sun Dec 5 05:10:59 MST 2010

Hi Eric,
Several months ago we discussed your giving us a presentation on January 18, 2011 (Tuesday evening, technical presentation at 7:30 pm) about " European Piano Makers:  Bosendorfer, Bluthner, Forster, Steingraeber" (assuming it is the same as your recent talk for the Rhode Island Chapter).
At the time you indicated you were planning on talking to the head technician (Ms. Lincoln) at Harvard University, regarding hosting the event. Did the two of you make plans, or should I get to work finding an alternate site?
If having a Bösendorfer Imperial handing is a priority, I may be able (through other chapter members) to approach MIT's Media Lab. Other venues will certainly be available if a concert ready fine European piano is not necessarily required.
We are looking forward to making any necessary preparations, and enjoying your observations in the New Year!

Best wishes,
Patrick Draine
Technical Program Cöordinator, Boston Chapter
(781) 729-4321
draine at me.com