[CAUT] F..riction (rep spring)

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Dec 1 14:40:07 MST 2010

I would venture to say the west side of Washington and Oregon.  Temps not
drastic, and humidity pretty constant.  I never saw the problems there
that I have here in Nebraska!  Wild swings here both ways and have to
"guess" a sort of average between the two to get our pianos sort of
stable. Over there are lots of old, fairly stable old uprights and grands
that have been there since being shipped around the horn. Ask Del! :>)

Best,

Paul