[CAUT] Ear wax

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Dec 1 13:12:32 MST 2010

Thanks, Susan

No transfats as far as I can control it.  I use real butter in cooking.
(margarine is one molecule away from plastic if you didn't know! yuk)
Almost no high temp fried foods go into my mouth....(sometimes, though
french fries rule!).

I guess the candle just worked for me.  I'm sure there are folks who had
no results or bad results.  I was just right for the trial! Omega 3's come
from fish, which I dearly miss now in the midwest.  The fish at the stores
usually bites the big one. Nebraska has no natural lakes and the man-made
reserviors are too warm in the summer to house the stocked fish.  If you
can't swim in it, I'm not eating anything from it!!  sometimes a Salmon
arrives at our nicer stores, and I surely get it...still not the same as
on Whidbey Island, where I could cast off the beach and bring home 2 nice
Silvers.

Oh well, I think when I retire, I'll go back there and have lots of
fishing time...

Paul