[CAUT] New at SMU

Brown, David dcbrown at mail.smu.edu
Tue Aug 31 16:29:31 MDT 2010

Dear CAUT colleagues-

Writing today to let ya¹ll know that I am now the technician at Southern
Methodist University in Dallas.  It is great to be back in Texas! Dave
Porritt retired in February and I began work here in early July. Thanks to
Dave for his help in making this a smooth transition. Huge thanks also to
Rick Florence for four great years at ASU. If you don¹t know Rick, he is
the best colleague a person could have.
I look forward to contributing to the list and and hearing the many
interesting and productive discussions.

Best-

David

--