[CAUT] piano movers: national

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Fri Aug 27 16:54:53 MDT 2010

You can usually get it cheaper going with Walter Transport. Get a local
mover there and a local mover at your end and they do the overland driving.
It takes a bit of patience dealing with them but the end result is good and
they’re cheaper. If you can’t get your own movers are either end they’ll get
them for you.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com