[CAUT] Hazelton Bros NY 5'6" grand

Gregory.Granoff at humboldt.edu Gregory.Granoff at humboldt.edu
Fri Aug 27 08:50:57 MDT 2010

If it's actually vintage--say '20s, you're likely to be pleasantly surprised if it has any of its original sound left.
Knew of one locally for years that was actually a very good piano.  Had that combo clarity, power and sweetness in the treble and smoothness of tenor/bass transition area one associates with more high-end makes. The uprights of that era that I've seen were definitely several cuts above the average as well.

Greg Granoff
Humboldt State University