[CAUT] Stripped tuning pin head

keenak at verizon.net keenak at verizon.net
Thu Aug 26 12:17:36 MDT 2010

Hi
This is not a new piano but a new clients piano. It's a W.H. Paling and Co. Ltd. Sydney, Australia. The piano is in great shape. The other pins turn nicely with my Jensen tip. Three of them were totally worn down. I didn't have my #1 Apsco tip with me at the time. I'm looking for alternatives if my other tip does not grip them.  The serial number is 13527.

Keena