[CAUT] Down Weight Too High With New Hammers

Brent Fischer brent.fischer at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 06:25:42 MDT 2010

Paul-
 What is the outcome expectation of this instrument? I mayhave missed a message or two on this but budget rebuildingon a performance piano sets you up for challenging comments.
You want your reputation to grow as a discerning tech withhigh standards. Compromising to fit a budget, not good.If this
 is a practice studio, fine. If it is not the primaryof a professors studio, fine.  Recital instruments are thefundamental baseline for your reputation. I urge you to tread carefully on the results
 perception and if necessaryget a loaner from the Steinway dealer until you can doa comprehensive  restoration.
"Do not be too timid or squeamish about your actions"  Frank Waldo Emerson
Brent Fischer