[CAUT] New Winner and a little OT

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Aug 13 14:52:27 MDT 2010

Yaaay! Congrats! ;>)  All in the south end of the building are about there
as well. Harpsichords have now popped strings!:>(   Now; do you have
action problems, too? I've got squeeks that I've never heard before, and
actions that don't return after releasing the una-corda  pedal!  Match
that, and we might have a duel :>) <G>

What's up with you folks way down South?  You must be just laughing at us
"northerners". (or crying...)

Just heard from CBS News that this is the hottest WORLD average
temperatures in over a hundred years. My brother in law is visiting
Finland where it actually reached nearly 100 degrees.  WOW!  That city is
the same latitude as Anchorage, AK.  Al Gore was right...

I'll just BBQ my dinner chicken on the patio tonight....ugh!
Paul