[CAUT] It's sooo nasty humid!

Paul Milesi, RPT paul at pmpiano.com
Thu Aug 12 10:04:02 MDT 2010

Glad to hear it¹s not just here in DC that these high temps and humidity
have caused virtually all pianos at the school to sound absolutely
horrendous.  I put off starting (this is my first full year, so didn¹t know
any better), but probably won¹t do that again, since I feel way behind now.
At this point, I¹ve targeted critical pianos for placement auditions, piano
studios, the recital hall and rehearsal rooms, hoping I can get them all to
sound decent.  The air conditioning was off in the recital hall all summer,
and just came back on this past Tuesday.  But the air exchange was
continuous, pulling in tons of moisture.  :(
--
Paul Milesi, RPT
Staff Piano Technician