[CAUT] slipping key slip

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Tue Aug 10 18:38:47 MDT 2010

Perhaps a crazy idea but...Take a pair,extra or a set off the bone yard supply, of the cheek block key guide pin plates ( plain and flat rather than the Steinway design) and mortise them into both ends of the key slip.  Sure it's more work but would provide a more (?) permanent repair.
Just a thought.
Gerry C
WCU