[CAUT] Keys

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 6 14:57:29 MDT 2010

Yes.

br
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul T Williams" <pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu>
To: caut at ptg.org
Sent: Friday, August 6, 2010 3:39:59 PM
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Keys

Like the top of the spreader or fallbaord, too? That's icky junk. I hate doing that!

Paul

	From: 	Barbara Richmond <piano57 at comcast.net>
	To: 	caut at ptg.org
	Date: 	08/06/2010 02:33 PM
	Subject: 	Re: [CAUT] Keys

Hi Jim,

I never had anyone complain when I was at Illinois Wesleyan. One professor made regular use of New-skin (is that what's it called?), but never said anything to me. To tell the truth, I'm not sure that the keys had ever been cleaned before I got there. I'm surprised folks didn't stick to the keyboards. They were totally gross. I also used Key Brite to clean case parts where there was a big build up of grease/crud.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois