[CAUT] Keys

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Aug 6 13:46:38 MDT 2010

Barb,

It does work well. Have we had this topic in the PTJ? Susan Kline told me about the wax years ago and this has saved my butt a couple times.

Side note: Ronnie Millsap had the most disgusting keys I’ve ever touched. Black and almost gooey. The stage manager’s first comment was “whatever you do DON’T clean the keys… I felt like I needed a flu and maybe a tetanus shot after that one.

Best,
Jim