[CAUT] Keys

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 12:39:46 MDT 2010

I used to have a large disc sander to do this. But now I place the key in a vice, with the jaws of the vise covered with masking tape. So that I don't sand off more than is necessary, I make sure the key is flush with the top of the vice. Then I use a block with 220 or 280 sandpaper to remove the dirt. I've also used a large file.

Wim