[CAUT] When to restring...

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Aug 5 22:12:44 MDT 2010

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 8/5/2010 8:59:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> rnossaman at cox.net writes:
>
>     Looks like I
>     need to dig into past jars and saw more agraffes apart.
>
> Nah, don't waste your time. You seen one, you seen 'em all. :-)

Does that mean the two contact thing is bullshit? If this is
real, it would help considerably if the story didn't morph a
whole lot between posts. Time spent on research is education,
where time spent on someone else's bullshit is inexcusable. If
you can spare the time, I'd like what real stuff you might
have here, please. I intend to saw more agraffes apart in any
case, in the interest of my own education. What am I really
likely to find?
Ron N