[CAUT] VS pro-felt?

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 16:45:07 MDT 2010

Golly Paul,

I don't think the stuff is bunk. I just resized some key bushings that weren't in bad worn, but didn't fit right, either. It sure was easy work (because I had the correct size cauls)--and I didn't have to deal with steam. It's taken a couple tries to get the hang of using the stuff--I'm glad I didn't give up.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois