[CAUT] When to restring...

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Aug 5 16:36:53 MDT 2010

Paul,

I pushed "send" before seeing your post.

If you experiment with some polished agraffes vs. new untouched you'll see that it really does seem to deform less. I'm sure you know that, but it's been 5 years since you showed me this method and I've seen much less "distorting" of the holes. Maybe some more of your good pictures will help.

(Maybe I've got too much time on my hands! <G>)

Regards,
Jim Busby