[CAUT] ET vs UET

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:31:14 MDT 2010

Perhaps, but it's not as if the other instruments don't have intonation
problems of their own.  Brass instruments especially have lots of out of
tune notes that the player should compensate for.  And not all other
musicians agree that ET on a piano is correct - here's a link to an
interesting page about Pablo Casals and his view of intonation.

http://www.cello.org/heaven/bios/casalsap.htm

Regards,
Zeno Wood