[CAUT] ET vs UET

Laurence Libin lelibin at optonline.net
Thu Apr 22 20:08:39 MDT 2010

Remember that we don't have to be conscious of a stimulus to be affected by
it. What we hear isn't the same as what registers subliminally. Average
listeners can respond differently to a piece played in different
temperaments (or at different pitches) without being aware of what causes
their reactions.
Laurence

 It is also very  useful to step back and wonder what differences do
actually register