[CAUT] ET vs UET

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 20 17:28:17 MDT 2010

This has been said many times by Bill Bremmer and others on the List years ago.   My ET tuning is just as accurate in practice as any Historical tuning is in practice...so what?   It seems to be brought up as a defense for  Historical tunings...I just don't understand that reasoning...?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044