[CAUT] using as ETD--OT--Terry

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sun Apr 18 17:14:34 MDT 2010

Several years ago I read of a study that concluded that women speak
approximately 5000 words in a day, whereas men speak only about 1000 words.
Flame suit firmly buttoned up to the neck.
Terry Beckingham RPT

Uh-oh, Terry,

I'm really going to need a flamesuit--flame dress--now!?

the reason women need to speak 5000 words in a day, wereas men speak only about 1000, is that women have to repeat everything five times for the man to hear!

Diane Hofstetter

(Actually the version I heard was only 2x)