[CAUT] using as ETD

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 20:45:22 MDT 2010

The push mower is great if you've got a small yard, (small grand), no trees, (no fals beats), a gentle slope, ( a little stretch), and the grass is only 5" high. (5 cents low).  But when you've 2 acres (20 pianos) of very hilly yard, (lots of false beats), with lots of trees and rocks and roots, (broken strings and loose bridge pins), then that riding mower (ETD), comes in very handy.

Wim