[CAUT] using as ETD

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 12 15:21:26 MDT 2010

I've said this before...forgive me...but, you will hear this over and over again from "born again" ETD users.   They will tell you they never realized how much their tuning was changing until they could check back to previous notes with the ease of an ETD.   I tune unisons as I go and this is a challenge for aural tuners...why?   Because they are not confident in tuning from unisons.   IMHO   Jeez, I just realized my flamesuit is at the cleaners...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044