[CAUT] using as ETD

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Sat Apr 10 09:42:28 MDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 9:22 AM, David Ilvedson <ilvey at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> ...have 40 to 50% left, but TuneLab would probably mean I'd have to charge it
> during the day in the car...?

All-in-one devices are great.  Until they die.  Then you can't find
out who you're supposed to go to next, don't have the instructions to
get there, can't call home to find out either of the above, can't call
the customer to warn you'll be late, can't tune once you get there,
can't record the info afterwards.  Pretty soon, I think I won't be
able to get out of bed until I have my iPad with me :-)

Jim