[CAUT] Hamilton hammers

Dr. Henry Nicolaides drsnic4 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 12:38:08 MDT 2010

Ronsen hammers with Bacon felt!  Talk with Ray at Ronsen and he will advise you on the best match, and will probably recommend Bacon.  More expensive hammers are the Wurzen felt and are not that much more.  Maybe try one set of each and then decide on the others.  You may like the Wurzen better.

Henry Nicolaides
Piano Technician
Southern Illinois University