[CAUT] harpscichord

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Thu Apr 8 19:08:36 MDT 2010

This link may help.
They're in MA.

http://www.harpsichord.com/index.html

Gerry Cousins
WCUPA

From: ilvey at sbcglobal.net
To: pianotech at ptg.org; caut at ptg.org
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:11:17 -0700
Subject: [CAUT] harpscichord

    harpscichord

    List,

    I have a client who is getting old and wants to donate her harpsichord.   She is in San Francisco.
    She needs an appraisal for her taxes.   Any help with a value would be great but she needs a written appraisal.

    Walter Ebeloe
    built in Hamburg, Germany in 1937 and delivered in 1938
    Double Manual
    5 pedals

    It was built for the owner.   She has all the manuals and history written up.

    I know little or nothing about harpsichords...

    David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044