[CAUT] Too tall!!??

James Schmitt pianotenor at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 23:53:19 MDT 2010

Paul-  As much as love to tune strictly by ear,  I end up wiht the best matching for two pianos with my ETD with a final two piano check after.  (Subject two) A nice piece of carpet padded as needed got me past this one once. the problem by be in the pedal height and leg from bench both of which can be addessed with a carpet or pad.  If it's not too big the tonal change may not be a problem.  The pianist can choose.
Marylhurst U
James Schmitt