[CAUT] Too tall!!??

Mitch Staples staples.13 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 7 16:06:15 MDT 2010

I've had the same complaint.  One solution is to paint a 3/4" sheet of
plywood the same color as the stage or black and place it under the bench
and pedals.  Another is to take the legs off a regular black bench and put
them on an artist bench, it will give them another inch or so - this seems
to be the best option around here.

Mitch Staples
Ohio State University