[CAUT] Too tall!!??

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Apr 7 15:58:23 MDT 2010

Right-O.

The middle and top ends work great together, but the upper to mid bass
sucks together!  I fudged them a bit...a bit on one and a bit on the
other....I'm not happy with either one by itself. but together, they're
pretty "OK".  Just wondered if there is a magic mark to aim for. As far as
the "too tall" thing...I'm now leaving it to the stage manager to deal
with it.  I'm just trying to keep 7 pianos in check...constantly....for 3
more days!!  Gee....and I signed up for this gig! :>)

Best,
Paul
 breathe....breathe....breathe.....the gates of hell have now opened for
the next 4 days!  OUCH!