[CAUT] loan programs

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Apr 2 07:42:48 MDT 2010

James,

Our local S&S dealer also sells Story and Clark, and has placed two of them in the "All Steinway" school - Snow College, where I also tune. I wonder if, since the new Samick thingee with Steinway, if Steinway dealers will now open up to "All Steinway" mixed with Samick? The world may change...

Best,
Jim