[CAUT] loan programs

James Schmitt pianotenor at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 06:46:01 MDT 2010

Dennis-
   I think the thing that schools fail do in this whole consideration is the responsibility to give the store a strong mailing list.  6000 names doesn't cut it.  The sales that work the best are the ones where a school is willing to give names that are outside of PFA.  Something like 40,000 names. Otherwise,as you have seen, the loan program doesn't work for the store.  That is where good communication between the store, tech and PFA deans become critical.

James Schmitt