[CAUT] loan programs

Paul Milesi, RPT paul at pmpiano.com
Thu Apr 1 08:34:42 MDT 2010

I, too, would be interested in some further discussion of this topic.  I
have been a CAUT for 1 year, and we started a previously-negotiated program
just after I came in.  It looks like we will get one more year, but I am
working like mad to make us self-sufficient (at first Bostons, now Yamaha
program due to dealer/manufacturer relationship change).
--
Paul Milesi, RPT
Staff Piano Technician