[CAUT] Pin Drop

Greg Graham grahampianos at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 19:27:11 MDT 2009

Tony Graves said, "I think the odds of having SS by the time I hit retirement age are slim".

I wondered if he meant he wouldn't be able to afford a Steinway & Sons piano, or if the Steinway company itself wouldn't be around, or if he is giving up hope of becoming S&S CEO, or at least owning S&S stock.

The chances of any of those for me are less likely than Social Security being solvent by the time I retire.

Greg Graham