[CAUT] pin drop

Christa Andrepont christa.andrepont at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:03:10 MDT 2009

Hello Cautlisters,
  My name is Christa Andrepont.  I am 25 and currently a second year
(College Prep and Institutional Management) student at the Chicago School
Piano Technology.  I have also been working with Ben Gac at Wheaton College
and have plans to work with other technicians at other venues.

I think there will be enough young technicians to go around.  We are here
and very dedicated!!!

Cheers,
*Christa Andrepont*
Andrepont Piano Service