[CAUT] pin drop

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Oct 28 16:18:26 MDT 2009

I don't think a tuner/tech ever really quits.  Look at Richard West!  He
keeps saying he's retired, but then works a pretty fair amount including
Aspen every summer!  Even if I won the lottery, I would use my skills as
long as the good Lord keeps me here, but definately would scale way back!
:>)

Paul