[CAUT] pin drop

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 14:53:01 MDT 2009

I'm 53.  Everyone else in my family (wife included) is pursuing degrees at costly music schools, so I expect to be working until I don't wake up one day in order to pay for it all.  Stiffer and lighter tuning levers, palm nailer for stringing, the Edwards action caddy, and lots of assistants should help prolong the agony.

Your Mileage May Vary ;),

Alan Eder