[CAUT] Tuning hammer technique and latest tuning hammers (Kevin Fortenberry)

Jeff Stickney stickneyjp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:00:43 MDT 2009

I've been using the Fujan as well - starting with the aluminum and
moving on to the carbon fiber.  It's a great tool.  I had my hammer in
an 11" total length version to fit my tuning kit, and recently bought
the 2" extension tube.  Now I use it all the time in the 13" length -
way better control, and I can break it down to two pieces to still fit
my kit.

Jeff Stickney