[CAUT] Newton Hunt's piano bench

Mccoy, Alan amccoy at ewu.edu
Thu Oct 8 10:18:57 MDT 2009

I haven't made any, but if I were I would change the dimensions. There are lots of students around here who like higher benches and I have ordered several Jansen benches with the 2" longer legs. So I'd probably go with some at 19-20-21 and some at 18-19-20 as well as the original.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University
amccoy at ewu.edu