[CAUT] Repair of 1961 Baldwin L Music Desk

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 2 11:43:22 MDT 2009

About 2 years ago, my contacts at the Baldwin parts department told me that current parts are a slightly different design. So, you need to check on that before you order.  But up until then, I was ordering parts directly from Baldwin.  (I don't know of a dealership in South Carolina or even within a 3 hour drive of here.)  I'm sorry, but I don't have those names anymore. But you should be able to go through Baldwin to find out.  See if this still works: 1-800-444-2766
Jeff