[CAUT] Jeanie's brain storm - was Boston changed to dealers...

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Nov 25 09:06:44 MST 2009

I agree with this.  If the dealer expects you to cover for them and run the
risk of appearing as if you are keeping information from the customer then I
wouldn't work for that dealer.   Otherwise you run the risk of looking like
your integrity is for sale.  I can recall an incident (many years ago now)
where I did just that and the dealer ended up calling the customer and
recommending another tech.  What they told them as to why they were
recommending someone else I'll never know but I can  only imagine.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com