[CAUT] Una chorda shift "click"

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Tue Nov 24 16:02:48 MST 2009

Paul,
Had a similar issue on one of mine.
Check:
Bushings and pin for lubrication and freedom.  Mine was OK
I checked the Una lever itself adn there was a very rough grinding pattern.
I smoothed it off. Sandpaper 120 up to 600. Lubed (graphite the slot and it stopped.)
Not sure if thats yours but it fixed mine.
Best of luck.
Have a happy Turkey Day off
Gerry C