[CAUT] Boston changed to dealers techs mfgrs and other such

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Nov 21 10:54:53 MST 2009

MArk

Thank you for your reply. Your answers ing three different issues, the requirement, the education  and the cost, as if they were related.  They are in a way, but they are separate issues.

The requirement should be that all techs who work on Yamaha's should be trained how to work on those instruments. That might encourage Yamaha dealers to hire techs who know a little more to begin with. Even if that education is only for one week, it's better than no education at all. The cost should be paid by the one who benefits, and aren't all three the beneficiaries of that education?

BTW, since I've not been to the LRS, what are some of the differences between the exam given by Yamaha and the RPT exam?

Wim