[CAUT] Julius Bluthner rebuild recording

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Nov 13 12:39:44 MST 2009

Hi folks...

Been so busy I haven't been able to think... but we took the Bluther in
use again even tho I a STILL not finished with the case work. So I
decided to do a quick little sound-byte recording for anyone interested
in how this thing will end up sounding.  This is just a short 2 minute
clip from the opening of Chopins Etude Op. 10 no. 3. Its a simple mp3
stereo recorder just placed at the bent side instrument, open top... no
attempt at making a wonderful sound recording yet.  I'll get to that
when I finnally finish the project.  In anycase for curious minds...

http://www.pianostemmer.no/music/Chopin.mp3

Cheers
RicB