[CAUT] A440, once again...

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Nov 10 15:37:58 MST 2009

I like that idea, Jim!

Now....who can tell without a measuring devise can actually tell 440 from
441??? Remember.  No reference...fork. ETD or otherwise!!!   Really!?!?!?!
You must be God!  Very few, if any... I can assure...especially non piano
technicians.  I'm sure there are some, (but I doubt it sincerely!), so
I'll get some discussion on this for the 1,000,000th time!  I think that
441 might be a brilliant idea!  Sound octaves and unisons with a really
solid pitch will win every time....  Of course a great temperament as
well, I should add with great emphasis!!

Paul