[CAUT] Nossaman grand

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Nov 10 10:48:24 MST 2009

David,

If you'd had been to Ron's shop you would know just how funny that really is! Not that I'm making fun of it, well maybe a little, <G> (but if we didn't TOTALLY trust Ron and his shop we wouldn't send him a D) but as Ron says, he has to think "vertically" in his shop. Only a genius could figure out how to fit so much good stuff into such a small shop, and then build the best pianos in the world there.

Best,
Jim

<<<Just what
Ron would like in his shop: lights and a camera
crew.  Frankly, what might have been even more
'note for note' worthy would have been a film of
the process by which the beanies (bless them all) arrived at the decision..

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY>>>