[CAUT] Nossaman grand

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Nov 10 06:52:58 MST 2009

All,

We just sent a D to Ron for rebuilding. The bean counters finally saw that $25K - $30K for a rebuild which will be as good as or be BETTER than a new D at about 70K less (!) makes sense. While there will always be pressure to buy new, and rightly so, I hope the silver lining in this "recession" will be that people like Ron will have MORE business, and not less. Definitely Win/Win in my book!

Just thought you would like to know. Might give you some fuel for your talks with administration.

Jim Busby BYU