[CAUT] [pianotech] Its Not Beethoven

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 6 20:05:55 MST 2009

We may have opinions and definitions.

But he has an audience.

He reminds me of George Winston.

es
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: G Cousins
  To: pianotech ; CAUT
  Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 9:44 PM
  Subject: [CAUT] [pianotech] Its Not Beethoven

  Performance by the artist(?) TED

http://www.ted.com/talks/eric_lewis_strikes_chords_to_rock_the_jazz_world.htmlSee definitions below.
  You Make the call........MY jury is still undecided.

  IMHO there would/should be MAJOR contractual conditions prior to a performance for this type of performer, the technical demands on the servicing technician AND especially the post performance needs of the instrument

  Respectfully,
  Gerry C
  WCUPA

  Definitions:

  Noun 1. mu·sic  (myzk)
  n.
  1. The art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre.
  2. Vocal or instrumental sounds possessing a degree of melody, harmony, or rhythm.
  3.
  a. A musical composition.
  b. The written or printed score for such a composition.
  c. Such scores considered as a group: We keep our music in a stack near the piano.
  4. A musical accompaniment.
  5. A particular category or kind of music.
  6. An aesthetically pleasing or harmonious sound or combination of sounds: the music of the wind in the pines.