[CAUT] action spread for (older) Baldwin F

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Wed Nov 4 13:57:45 MST 2009

Alan,

Hmmmm. Appropro that its a model "F"...rankenstein-ed

Initial thought, go new parts.  Of course, if you have a budget.

Suggest WNG as you can customize within what's already unalterable.

Also sounds as if some soul took 2 fair p.s.o's and made them into one.

I'll check my library for model F data. Pretty sure I have something.

Hang in there, adversity teaches someone something.....

Gerry C

is est quinque alicubi